Skip to content
- Subspecialty trainee in Reproductive Medicine and Surgery, Newcastle Fertility Centre. (Expected CCT 7 April 2019)
- PhD, University of Nottingham, 2018.
- MBBS, Newcastle University, 2007.
- Membership of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG), 2012.
- Post Graduate Certificate in Workplace-based Postgraduate Medical Education, Edge Hill University, 2015.
- Diploma of the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Health, 2011.
Reproductive Medicine and Surgery
- Five years experience working in fertility centres that perform IVF and assisted conception in Nottingham and Newcastle.
- Experienced in three-dimensional pelvic ultrasound.
- Special interest in uterine anomalies and progesterone supplementation in pregnancy.
- Advanced laparoscopic surgery, undergoing the BSGE / Olympus Training Programme 2018.
Leadership and Management
- Chairman of RCOG National Trainees’ Committee, 2014 – 2017.
- Member of the External Expert Review of the January 2018 MRCOG Part 2 Examination Results.
- Member of the RCOG Finance and General Purposes committee.
- Contributed to the RCOG Safer Women’s Healthcare Working Party.
- Faculty at the Healthcare Leadership Academy.
Teaching and Training
- Post Graduate Certificate in Workplace-based Postgraduate Medical Education.• Member of the RCOG Curriculum Review Working Party.
Project team member for RCOG transfer to single curriculum.
- Awarded a PhD from the University of Nottingham. My thesis was titled “Feasibility studies for a trial of septal resection to prevent subfertility and miscarriage.”
- Led and coordinated the James Lind Alliance Miscarriage Priority Setting Partnership.
- Co-founder of the UK Audit and Research Collaborative in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, a network of junior doctors that work jointly on large audit and research projects.